2023 has been a strong year for Stephensons Rural and Boulton & Cooper in terms... Read more
Yorkshire’s Rural Property Market: a Summer of sizzling results with an exciting Autumn ahead…
The traditional summer property market is drawing to a close, with an exciting range of rural properties coming to the market this Autumn.
As we review a fantastic Summer for Stephensons Rural and BoultonCooper’s sales team, see below a selection of the properties registered with us and agreeing superb sales this Summer, and which showcase our wide reach throughout God’s own county! Register with our ever-growing database (over 50,000 subscribers!) to be the first to view our range of exciting new properties coming to the market in Autumn ‘23 from across North Yorkshire.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS SUMMER 2023:
- Smallholding between Malton and Scarborough SOLD
- Equestrian Smallholding in the idyllic North York Moors National Park SOLD
- Strategic land to the west of York SSTC
- Commercial block of arable land between York and Harrogate SSTC
- Grade II listed country residence SOLD
- Strategically located urban fringe land at Pudsey, Leeds SOLD
- Equestrian Property at Rosedale Abbey, Pickering SOLD
- Residential Farm and redevelopment opportunity on the edge of the Howardian Hills AONB SSTC
- 100 acres commercial block of arable land on the North Yorkshire coastline SSTC
- Strategic development land on the York North Ring Road SOLD
- Traditional farmbuildings with planning consent for conversion, near Easingwold SOLD
Bringing people and property together since 1801. How can we help you?
Johnny Cordingley MRICS FAAV
Tel: 01904 489 731
Review of 2023
YAMS – WEDNESDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2024 – A MESSAGE TO ALL OUR CLIENTS
As YAMS celebrates its 10th anniversary, the team at Stephensons Rural look forward to welcoming... Read more