Planning and Development
We offer a comprehensive and confidential range of planning and development services to the wider rural industry.
Planning policy is continually evolving and through the adoption of the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) our planning and development team recognise the vital importance of keeping up-to-date with these changes and how they affect your property.
- Agricultural and rural planning
- Planning applications and advice
- Agricultural appraisals and assessments of need
- Design and access statements
- Viability appraisals
- Variation/removal of occupancy restrictions
- Barn conversion schemes
- Sensitive environmental planning advice
- Strategic land promotion for residential and commercial development
For a free appraisal of the help you need and an estimate of the cost please contact:
Beth Bulmer email@example.com 01904 489731 / 07514 492609