We offer a comprehensive and confidential range of professional services to the wider rural industry. Our valuations cover all property types and interests, ranging from major estate portfolios to individual properties; from freehold interests to complicated leasehold structures.
Stephenson & Son has the largest team of RICS Registered Valuers in North Yorkshire and are members of the NFU Rural Surveyor Panel (North East). Our professional team provides a depth and variety of experience across the North of England.
- Valuations for sales and purchases
- Applied tax valuations; estate and tax planning
- Secured lending valuations
- Matrimonial or family arrangements
- Potential development property
- Stocktaking valuations
- Valuations of plant and machinery, live and dead stock
- Voluntary arrangements and insolvency work
- Tenancies and rents
- Expert witness and dispute resolution
- Compulsory Purchase Order valuations