Landlord and Tenant
We have 140 years of experience in this field and Stephenson & Son are able to deal with all aspects of landlord and tenant advice, acting for both landlord and tenant clients. We cover tenancy issues in a range of agricultural, commercial and residential property.
- Rent Reviews – on tenancies under the Agricultural Holdings Act and Farm Business Tenancies.
- Reletting and Rent Tenders
- Succession Tenancy Advice – on Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies including application for succession and attending tribunal where required.
- Tenancy Disputes – including compensation claims, tenancy dilapidations and the relevant Notices.
- Development Land – advice on recovering possession for development and compensation due.
- Notices – advice on giving and receiving notices on all tenancy issues.
- Dispute Resolution – help to resolve problems, not perpetuate them.
- Management – full management service offered for any size of rural property.