Landlord and Tenant
We have 150 years of experience in this field and StephensonsRural are able to deal with all aspects of landlord and tenant advice, acting for both landlord and tenant clients. We cover tenancy issues in a range of agricultural, commercial and residential property.
- Rent Reviews – on tenancies under the Agricultural Holdings Act and Farm Business Tenancies.
- Reletting and Rent Tenders
- Succession Tenancy Advice – on Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies including application for succession and attending tribunal where required.
- Tenancy Disputes – including compensation claims, tenancy dilapidations and the relevant Notices.
- Development Land – advice on recovering possession for development and compensation due.
- Notices – advice on giving and receiving notices on all tenancy issues.
- Dispute Resolution – help to resolve problems, not perpetuate them.
- Management – full management service offered for any size of rural property.