Land and Estate Management
Stephensons Rural act for a diverse range of clients and deal with all aspects of management in the agricultural, residential and commercial property sectors.
Our services below, which are fully regulated by the RICS, can be tailored to the requirements of individual clients.
- New Tenants – to provide professional advice in finding a new tenant, by marketing through our website, advertising and selective emails, interviewing shortlist, tenant credit checks and preparation of tenancy agreements.
- Rent Collection – sending out rent demands, collection of rent, providing rental statements and payment of rent promptly and direct into your bank account. We operate an RICS audited Clients’ Account System.
- Rent Reviews – serving notices to review rent when due and negotiating a settlement; if in rental dispute preparing the necessary statement of case for arbitration and representing the client at a hearing.
- Repairs and Improvements – carrying out farm and property inspections and reporting to clients, obtaining estimates for work and supervision of the contract.
- Relevant Legislation – helping clients keep up to date with new developments and changing legislation.
- Overseas Landlords – our management system allows us to email monthly statements if required. We can also produce annual statements for tax purposes.