Planning for the future must be a priority, in a world where taxation and the law combine to erode our hard won life time assets.
The Stephenson partners specialise in estate and business planning having guided generations of clients in our 140 years; and the question of succession may be asked at any time in our working lives. We work with your solicitors and financial advisors to achieve a tailored solution for every client.
- Inheritance and Other Tax Implications – a wide range of taxes impact on business succession including Capital gains, Entrepreneurs Relief, Income Tax and Inheritance Tax.
- Wills and Your Family – a personal decision area for each of us on which we can offer guidance and advice from past experience.
- Asset Management – it is not the wise owl who gives everything away and is short of income. We budget to retain assets to keep up income in retirement.
- Estate Planning – a comprehensive strategy for your whole estate including property, shares, pensions, business capital and even works of art.
- Business succession – planning ahead to ensure your business continues to prosper in the next generation or smoothly transfers to new ownership.
- Tenancies – our deep knowledge of tenancies and the law enables us to advise on creating new relationships, breaking old ones or succession.