Stephenson & Son conduct on site auction sales throughout Yorkshire and the North of England on behalf of all types of client including private businesses, partnerships, corporations, local authorities and insolvency practitioners.
Dale View, Lingerfield, Knaresborough
Barr Farm, Stockton on Forest, York
Dispersal Sale - 200 Holstein Friesian Dairy Cattle
- Experience and professional service – our auctions are all conducted by experienced and qualified professionals backed up by specialist support staff and bespoke computerised accounts facilities.
- Range of auctions – as well as agricultural machinery we also conduct on site sales of all other goods and equipments including livestock, horses, vintage, horticultural, garage & workshop, cars & commercial, building & plant, household & furniture even through to wedding dresses!
- Maximising value – our expert knowledge of the market place and our extensive contacts in the second hand machinery trade ensure that we achieve maximum exposure and the best possible results.
- Optimum exposure – our regular sales at the York Auction Centre provide an excellent platform to operate on site auctions with an extensive register of buyers ensuring maximum cover across the UK and abroad.
- Guaranteed payment – as members of the RICS we adhere to strict regulations governing clients’ money protection, giving the comfort and knowledge that you are dealing with a professional firm.
- Internet bidding – live internet bidding is available at our sales through i-bidder.com which includes a full catalogue and photographs on line and the ability for bids to be made real time from anywhere across the world.