The unit is located on Windmill Industrial Estate which is situated 1.5 miles north of York Ring Road. The unit has good road links to the A19 towards Thirsk and A64 towards Malton. York City Centre is located 4 miles south of Windmill Industrial Estate.
Externally there are 2 allocated spaces for the unit and a large shared car park for occupiers and their customers. Access into the unit is via a roller shutter door or side personnel door. The unit has water, electricity and drainage connection. There is no heating but benefits from an insulated roof. There are two sinks with electric hot water heaters. There is an alarm system with Ryther Alarms which will be staying with the unit. There is CCTV set up in the unit which is available from the current occupier by separate negotiation.
The unit measures 164.44m2
The current set up internally is as follows:
- Rear office
- Small utility area
- Mezzanine landing
- Available to let from 1st April 2020.
- Available on a commercial tenancy under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- ‘Contracted in’ lease available.
- 12 month initial agreement.
- Starting rent £750 per calendar month + VAT (equating to £9,000 + VAT per annum) payable monthly in advance.
- The planning permission for the unit is industrial use.
- No car repair businesses.
Please download the brochure for further details.
Contact Stephensons Rural: