A rare opportunity to purchase an impressive ring-fenced property previously run as a successful greyhound and shire horse rescue centre with veterinary facilities. The property briefly comprises:
- A modern and most attractive detached three bedroomed property subject to an agricultural occupancy tie.
- Extensive commercial premises including visitor centre, café and retail block suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary consents.
- Animal housing and welfare facilities including modern kennel blocks, stabling and veterinary centre with staff accommodation.
- The land is laid to extensive grass paddocks and is light, well drained and suitable for arable cropping.
- Total area approximately 68.25 acres (27.62 hectares) with open countryside views.
Please view the brochure for further details
Contact Stephenson & Son:
01904 489 731