An opportunity to acquire a versatile farm, located conveniently between the market towns of Pickering and Malton in North Yorkshire. The property beneﬁts from being in immediate proximity to the North York Moors National Park and the East Yorkshire coastline. The property comprises a three bedroom farmhouse, a farm workers bungalow and a holiday cottage. The farm in all extends to 79.91 acres (32.34 ha) of land within a ring fence.
• Extremely well maintained and presented
• Extensive gardens to the front, side and rear of the farmhouse
• Range of useful modern buildings
• Potential for alternative uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents
• Set in a private but accessible position
Guide Price: £1,250,000 – £1,350,000
Lot 1: Farmhouse, Bungalow, Holiday Cottage, Farm Buildings Totalling 37.09 acres £930,000 – £980,000
Lot 2: Approx. 26.91 acres of Grassland £200,000 – £230,000
Lot 3: Approx. 15.91 acres of Grassland £120,000 – £140,000
Please see brochure for further details.
Contact Stephensons Rural: