An opportunity to acquire a mixed farm, which has been in the ownership of the Bramley family since the early 1970’s, located conveniently within North Yorkshire, on the edge of the North York Moors National Park and a short distance from the seaside town of Scarborough.
The main farm is offered with 63.65 acres (25.76 hectares) of land with the option to purchase an additional Lot comprising 33.01 acres (13.36 hectares) of arable land.
• In all 96.66 acres (39.12 hectares) or thereabouts within a ring fence
• Extremely well maintained and presented
• Extensive gardens to the front, side & rear of the farmhouse
• Range of useful traditional and portal framed buildings
• Potential for alternative uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents, given the proximity to North York Moors National Park and links to the East Coast including Whitby, Scarborough and Bridlington
Lot 1: House, Buildings & Land Totalling 63.65 acres
£680,000 – £750,000
Lot 2: Approx. 33.01 acres of arable land
£220,000 – £250,000
Please see brochure for further details
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED IN WRITING TO BOULTON COOPER MALTON OFFICE BY 2PM FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2019.
Contact Stephenson & Son:
Jack Ayres Sumner